Jan 11, 2011
We recognize that privacy is important. This document outlines the types of personal information we receive and collect when you use our services, as well as some of the steps we take to safeguard information. We hope this will help you feel confortable about sharing personal information with us.
Personal information and other data we collect
- We collect personal information when you register for a service or otherwise voluntarily provide such information. We may combine personal information collected from you with information from other services or third parties to provide a better quality services for our clients.
- We do not collect nor retain any personal information relating to credit card transactions. These take place on our merchant banks secure payments system to which we have no access.
- We may use personal information to provide the services you've requested.
- We may also use personal information for auditing, research and analysis to operate and improve our technologies and services.
- We may share aggregated non-personal information with third parties.
If you have additional questions regarding your privacy, please contact us Here.