Jan 11, 2011
1. Your Acceptance
By using and/or visiting this website you signify your agreement to (1) these terms and conditions (the "Terms of Service"), (2) our privacy notice, found here.
2. Limitation of Liability
We act in accordance with the best practices recognized by Search Engine Optimization experts at the time in order to achieve status and prominence for our clients websites within the search engine results page (SERPs). WE ACCEPT NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SUCH AS LOST PROFITS OR REVENUE resulting from third parties (search engines) changes in policy or algorithm changes.
WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THIS SITE'S CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY SITES LINKED TO THIS SITE AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR SERVICES. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.
In providing you with our services, we warrant that our services will be performed in a professional manner. This warranty is an express limited warranty. There is a risk of a penalty when using SEO techniques to manipulate Google search results in which both sellers and buyers incur risks posed by the other party, a seller could incur a penalty on the domain selling the link and a buyer could incur a penalty for buying the link, if either party gets caught the other side could be negatively penalised as a result. We make no claims about the way other companies (specifically Google) index our domains but if we notice that any domains under our control are de indexed by Google we may take automatic action to protect clients from incurring penalties and this may result in content and links being automatically removed without prior notice or domains being dropped from our network entirely. We offer no refunds when such occurrences happen, it is for each party to understand and accept the risks and rewards posed when engaging in such activity.
5. Membership Termination Policy
- We reserve the right to decide whether services provided are appropriate and comply with our policies of good practice and with our Terms and Conditions and satisfy our rigorous policy for professional standards in all our undertakings.
- We will terminate a Members access to its Website and Services if they fail to comply with our conditions, or any requests we make on behalf of our clients for replacements of services deemed unworthy.
6. Acceptance of Terms and Policies
- By using this web service you agree that to accept our terms and conditions!